Thursday, December 18, 2008

The results are in. After 3 boys...


I feel like I am dreaming, but it's true!  We're having a girl!  J.R. gets all the credit...I wasn't sure he could make one, but he did! :-D 

All the wives tales proved false, both for my boys and for my girl.   Chinese calendar says I'm having a boy and said all the boys should have been girls!  Her HR is not in the high "girl" bracket. The only thing I can think of that's been true for a girl is that I've never been so sick.  Those extra female hormones must have thrown me overboard!  

Oh, and I wore a pink shirt to the ultrasound today, subconsciously.  I guess it turned out to be a lucky shirt!  Too bad it's my friend's!  

The boys are sort of indifferent, probably because it's a little unreal to them until they see the baby.  Except Jespen.  He was so happy and said, "I told ya!"

J.R. is way happy, too.

And I may as well have just won a million bucks.  No, this is way better.






8 comments:

Petersons said...

Yahoo! That is so exciting! Now she'll have a bunch of big older brother's to help keep the guys in line :)
Congrats!

H said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for you to experience girl-SO different, you are in for such a treat. It is so much easier to name girls I think. You probably have had a girl name picked out for like 12 years now! so happy for you!

Trinity said...

Congrats!!!
I am so thrilled for you. It's way better when you want it so bad. Wow that little girl is going to be one spoiled princess. How fun!
I can't wait for the baby shower. You had better invite me.

Booma/Voina said...

SOOOO happy about this news! Can't wait to spoil her like crazy!

Christine said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you. She is going to be so beautiful and loved. Having a girl is such a wonderful experience. Congtratulations! BTW, the Chinese charts on me were always wrong!

Daisy Paige said...

Oh, there are tears in my eyes right now. Love you! And now I get to love that sweet baby girl of yours!

Team Avarell said...

Yay!! Congratulations...that is so exciting!! You guys are going to have such a cutie little girlie!! We don't find out for a couple more weeks and I am suspecting a boy...maybe I should wear a pink shirt (or have you send me your lucky pink shirt) if I decide I would rather have a girl :)

The Brugger Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is the most wonderful news EVER! She will be the most loved little lady with all those awesome brothers. Karynn I am so excited for you, what a wonderful blessing!