So, you might think that by now I would have run out and bought my first set of pink socks or ruffly undies or something, and don't worry...I have every intention of giving my baby girl one ruffly little bottom, but I have two problems - I haven't had much time since the ultrasound, what with all the rushing to get things done before I leave for 4 days. And second, I am girl-challenged! I looked up some things online and I just don't even know what I like. All of a sudden, I am all picky. Three days ago, I would have just said, "ANYTHING pink!" but now, no, I'm all snobby. :-) No, not really...anything pink or ridiculously feminine still goes.
So, I am requesting that you post your favorite places to shop (online or IRL) for your daughters/nieces/friends' baby girls. I am in need of some girl training here. I'm sure I will catch on soon, though. :-D I am a girl, after all. Oh, and if you know of any great websites for baby's rooms, I would appreciate a tip there, too, though I am much more comfortable in the decorating than the clothing department. I pretty much have a color scheme, (totally cliche and unoriginal, but you can bet I'll put a twist on it) but I do need a rocking chair and changing table/dresser. (That won't break the bank, since I'm told I may tend to do that with a baby girl)
Thanks! I'll be missing you 'til I get back! Be back Christmas Eve morning.
For the record, some of you wanted to know...I'm due May 16. Seems forever away, but I'm actually about halfway there. Only 21 weeks to go! I can hardly believe it. I love the down side. It's really much more pleasant for me.













3 comments:
Hello my friend! Good luck on your trip to California, I hope that you have so much fun! My most favorite store when my little ladies were tiny was The Children's Place. They have the cutest clothes and accessories and everything co-ordinates. Gymboree is also super cute! Good luck you, and Merry Christmas, we love you!
While I can't provide much advice on the girl thing, I can say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!!! Have a great Christmas!!
I'm soooo excited for you! It's about time! I agree with April, I LOVE the girls clothes at Children's Place and Gymboree. When you find the good sales at Gymboree they are awesome! Pretty much anywhere has way cuter clothes than boys anyway, so you really can't go wrong! Congrats again
Post a Comment