Monday, December 29, 2008

Got the hang of it


Well, that wasn't difficult at all.  Shopping for a baby girl is really not much of a challenge, is it?  :-)

I ordered the crib bedding and a few other things on clearance...dresses, mostly. Love the post-Christmas sales!  I have completely sketched and laid out her room.  Now I just have to clear it out and get painting.  

For Christmas, she sure got a lot of stuff for not even being born yet!  The cutest outfits you can imagine from Gia, Papa Kory and Grandma Booma.  The cutest boots ever from Tia (my sis Kelly).  And a pink baseball from me to her daddy, complete with our names and a space for hers.  We are pretty set on a name, but won't be finalizing until we see what she looks like.  

So, she may be spoiled and she is definitely going to experience the pinkest, fluffiest, foofiest infancy ever, but we'll keep her grounded...somehow.  Oh yeah, she has 3 brothers.  That oughtta do it.


5 comments:

Trinity said...

I love the pink and brown.
My only advice would be to go slow while shopping. Just know that you will never stop, so if you get what you think "will be all" it won't be. It is hard when there are so many cute things out there for girls.

Rachelle said...

Cute bedding. I can't wait to see her room. Girls are sooo fun. I mean boys keep us young but girls keep us well girly.

The Brugger Bunch said...

Yeah, I love all the cure things for your little lady! Her bed set is darling, I love pink and brown together. I am so excited for you my friend, what a special time!

JeannieB said...

I love it! And shopping for girls is quite fun, actually...and trust me, there will come a day when pink is not the only color you look at!

Love you, can hardly wait for your first little girl, my first little girl (all grown up)

Booma/Voina said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, Karynn! I think that's the same picture you showed me when you were here? Or did you get the crib and the bedding and assemble it all already? Anyway, I can't wait to see what you do with her room!

And yes, as we said, it is SO fun to shop for little girls!

Love,
Booma