I actually have something nice to say about being pregnant. For the last week I have been feeling the baby move! It is a feeling you never forget, and miss when you're not pregnant. It is the ONLY feeling I miss when I'm not preggo.
All the suffering is so worth it once you get to feel and hold your baby!
Aww, that is is fun! You find out the gender really soon, right? Can you tell I am anxious?? I don't think I would be able to handle if you told me you aren't going to find out, so please don't pull that on me.
3 comments:
Aww, that is is fun! You find out the gender really soon, right? Can you tell I am anxious?? I don't think I would be able to handle if you told me you aren't going to find out, so please don't pull that on me.
Oh what a tender post. That is such a special feeling, I am so jealous!
I 100% agree. Nothing else good but that feeling that there really is a meaning to all this madness.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment