Tuesday, November 17, 2009

camera time. time for camera?


I just bought a new Nikon D60 camera with two decent lenses. Um, yeah.

Not sure I can hack it, but I have such a passion for creating and I've recently seen some of the creative possibilities having a decent camera can provide. I'm pretty anxious to test it out. I hope I'm not as terrible a photographer as I think. At least I have some adorable kids to practice on.

There will, of course, be a blog. I set it up tonight and need only the camera and a few shots to truly start it. I think I have about 11 blogs now, none of which I post on regularly except this one. Consolidation may be inevitable.

Want your pictures taken? I need a few volunteers! One rule. No studio style posing. My pix are going to be funky, fresh and unbridled. It will be free, of course. And a little risky. :-)

Do they sell time on ebay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan and I are looking for someone to take nude pictures of us...Is that your passion??

Karynn said...

For the record, I only take pictures of people with their clothes on. But thanks for asking.