
Kierstyn's little friend Ryleigh. She is SO cute and they are 8 days apart.
We had a play group at our house and you should have seen how many babies there were.
It was SO fun! Can't wait to do it again.
I am struggling with the blog thing lately. PPD has reared its ugly head and between that and the overwhelming schedules of 4 kids, biweekly blood tests, doctor appointments and work, I rarely have time to blog more than a few things here and there. I usually Facebook from my Blackberry or quickly while I'm working. Good thing I work for my husband! I do wish he would fire me sometimes, though. :-D
So, over the weekend, my little sister Kelly got married! She is by far the most beautiful bride I've ever seen and she had the best photographer I've ever seen by a mile to immortalize her beauty. I can hardly wait to see her full set of pics, but in the meantime, you can see a sneak peak of Kelly and Logan at her Blog. Be SURE to check out her website, too. OMGsh she's amazing. And the prettiest, sweetest, most fun loving and funny person, too.

She took their engagement pics too:

OK, I'm a little obsessed with the photographer, but Kelly's wedding was beautiful and perfect, too, aside from a little girl drama that always seems to surface when the first "best friend" gets married. Kelly sure figured out who her best friends really are, though I suspect she could have told you that before. Anyway, she was stunning, Logan was dashing, I was fat and farmer tanned (next fall would have been so much better for my weight loss schedule, Kelly. lol) and the venue was incredible. Lichfield Pond in Toquerville. Paige had her reception there and when Kelly was struggling to find a location, I remembered it at the last minute, but just in time.
Me, JR and Kierstyn right after the ceremony. Check out that tan! I actually went tanning all week and it didn't make a smidge of difference. Just burned my boobs.

The beautiful bride and groom

One of the better pics of me in the bridesmaid line.
Daneile was Kelly's Maid of Honor and is her very genuine and thoughtful best friend

In other news, Jespen started Kindergarten yesterday and is loving it. It is the first year I didn't bawl on the drive back home. I attribute the lack of full emotions to PPD. Bummer. Or maybe it's because I thought I'd have time to do all kinds of cleaning or take a nap and all I really had time to do was nurse the baby before it was time to pick up Daelan! Jess loved it and even rode his bike to and from school today (with Mom's big black Yukon in tote).
He clipped his nails before school, right after a nice long soapy bath

All ready! VERY early!

He is so proud of his Bumblebee backpack - he wishes he could just touch things and they would turn to Bumblebee

A little lunch and treat before the first day begins, then we went to the park to eat.
He was dying to get out of the house and I couldn't entertain for another hour!

In front of his new school! YAY!

He's the one facing the other way, standing by the cubbies.
He wasn't interested in saying goodbye. I guess he knew he'd see me shortly.

Daelan is doing so well in Middle School - has straight As thus far, though it would be pretty hard not to since it's the 3rd week. He had his first day of percussion today so we are doing a crash course in Grand Staff and reading notes. He takes drum lessons and was in percussion last year, but you have to play the xylophone in percussion and he needs to know the notes. Oh dear! Wednesday piano lessons I guess. I'm the teacher. It's so fun! I need a real piano SO bad.
Kiel is thriving in 4th grade - he gets his homework done before he even gets home, usually. He is getting to be a better reader (last year all my kids got the shaft as far as reading - it made me throw up to read!) and he is on a new traveling baseball team. We have a tournament coming up and I am excited to go.
Kiel and his gorgeous cousin Makinlee. My boys adore her.

She was a flower girl...

with one of my other gorgeous nieces, Kourtney. Aren't they so girly? I love it! I have one more niece on my side - Kayla. She is SO cute, but I don't have a pic of her! Boo!

Kierstyn is the sweetest thing ever - she is so patient and cuddly and SO happy. She smiles at everyone. You would never know she is the gassiest baby I've ever heard/smelled/seen! She is grabbing things, can roll over from tummy to back, and loves to lie on her back cooing. She sleeps in her crib all night and absolutely HATES her car seat and rice cereal. She's the BEST baby. I am having the time of my life with her. Not even PPD can take that away from me, though I think I would enjoy her even more without it.
She loves to talk to her little friend in the mirror

Her baby blues get lighter and bluer every week. And they are always bugging out of her head!

She is so lucky to have three big brothers to protect and entertain her














2 comments:
Oh I hate PPD. Been there and hated it. I hope you will be OK. Let me know if I can help. I love that you followed Jespen to school in your car. What an awesome Mommie
I think that's the most awesome wedding picture I've ever seen.
I'd say you look pretty sexy yourself, farmers tan and all. I love the dresses.
Post a Comment