So, in the name of saving time, or rather the lack of it, I am going to post all the pictures of late. Enjoy. I'll post them chronologically and add a few titles so you know what's going on. Lots of excitement and many successes! We are so blessed and I am SO proud of my husband and children.
On the 17th of June, Kierstyn started to smile! She had her two month checkup on the 23rd and shot up from the 35th percentile in weight to the 65th. She's 11 lbs 5 oz and the softest, chunky, sweetest little girl. Her head and length are small, though - 11th percentile.
Having to give myself shots has made it that much harder to submit my baby to those stupid shots. OK, OK, immunizations - one tiny shot prevents a lot, but MAN DO THEY HURT! I'd forgotten! She was miserable the rest of the day, but completely better the next day.

This is one of the SUPER cute outfits my mom got her - isn't that tutu skirt awesome? Her tights are still a little big, though! :-)

Jespen has not stopped dressing up every day.
This is his made-up superhero "No One"

We made a FUN purchase - we got a travel trailer the Thursday before Father's Day. We have been spending a fortune on hotels and meals on all our baseball excursions so we decided to get a home on wheels to save a little money. The next few pics are taken at the KOA with our friends the Smiths and the Housers/Mangums. It was SO fun. I am so so so happy we got it.

That's Shelby and Jespen in the background, riding these cool bikes you can rent. This KOA had a really nice pool and a mini-golf course. We stayed an extra night because it was so fun.


Kayson Mangum and Jennifer Smith

Kiel on the bike - I hear they are a killer work out. I wanted to try one so bad, but my leg was having tons of issues that weekend, so I refrained for fear of injuring it or something.

Our generous friends got out their barbeques and we all ate at about 9 p.m. I was so excited to find friends who are on just as screwed up a schedule as we are!


This is the main area in the trailer. The slide-out makes it feel so big. It came with a flat screen TV, DVD player and surround-sound. We really love our new trailer!

Can you find the baby in this picture? ;-)

The little kitchen is more than sufficient. I still spent a whole lot of time in it, though! The dishes seem to get done faster without a dishwasher! Oh wait, I AM the dishwasher.

There are more than enough beds - bunk beds in the rear with a double on bottom; the dinette that turns into a bed; the sofa folds out into a queen and there is a main bedroom with a queen bed. Top Bunk:

Bottom Bunk:

Kiel on the top bunk. Apparently we have to take turns on the top - Jespen's next.

This is what it looks like under the table. :-) Jespen took all these pictures. I guess he found this interesting. There were more weird pics, but I decided to keep them to myself.

Daelan on the fold-out sofa bed. Yes, he sleeps in his uniform and just gets up the next day and goes to the game in it. Against my pleading and threats. Jess looks like he's up to something, hmmm?


The end of the Little League season has arrived. This is bittersweet. Tball and Little League have consumed our time and been a blast, but I am looking forward to our first week without so much chaos. Of course, we still have All-Stars and Tournament ball, but at least Jess isn't playing in anything. This is a pic of the end of season iLLUMISOURCE party.

Happy Kierstyn loves her toy now. Mostly, she just loves to kick on her back. She is the BEST baby. She really is.

Batter up! Kiel is up to bat at his second All-Stars game against Parowan. I've got lots to post about All-Stars, but I'm waiting for some better pictures.







On Saturday we played 4 All-Star games back-to-back (Kiel and J.R. did) and then headed to St. George for the second and final day of Heat Stroker Baseball Camp at Dixie. We did this last year - it was from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This year it was from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. Much more manageable. It would have been ideal to take the trailer down and stay in it, but the All-Star games didn't really allow for it. It was fun, anyway.
I did get one really cute outfit for Kierstyn that Jess found at TJ Maxx and an adorable DKNY t-shirt for her, too. Don't worry - Jess got some cool Puma socks and Nike shorts and the older boys got t-shirts from the camp. :-) I wanted to shop a lot more, but quite frankly I was too tired!













1 comment:
I couldn't stop smiling through your entire post...and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the "No One" pic! I love that kid.
Thanks for sharing, honey. I miss you all so much!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment