Happy 9th Birthday Kiel! We took 6 friends to Laser Mania.

Check out that awesome Pirate Ship cake!

We were at a tournament on Kiel's actual birthday...

He got a GIANT piece of pie and the team sang to him



We went to Houston's in Kanab - there were 30 of us! I left a BIG tip.

Summer=swimming. Swimming lessons start in July

Kiel's friends - Bret and Brody the twins - were there

Little League is officially over. Jespen was the bat boy for Illumisource. It was cold at this game so he draped himself in a towel and became Super Bat Boy. It was hilarious - he would run and get the bats as fast as he could, cape flapping in the wind.


Daelan on first

Kiel backing him up in right field. We came in 2nd place.

Sleepy girl - she's starting to be awake a lot more now. It's so fun!

I love dressing my little doll. It gets a little out of control, but she doesn't mind!

We MUST have accessories and a little bling


We went to Salt Lake for our first girl's weekend. Gia, Kalen, Daneile, Kierstyn and I went with Kelly to watch her try on wedding gowns. We got to play dress up, too, in our bridesmaids gowns. Now I get to shop for Kierstyn! Hmmm...what shall she wear?

Afterwards we went to OG. Kierstyn got to see her cute cousins and family.


And here she is this morning with her brand new toy. She's not that into it yet, but hopefully it will provide some entertainment soon so Mommy can shower and post the occasional blog!















6 comments:
First off, NINTH birthday?!? Is he really that old? I can't believe it. He still seems so little, probably because he is.
And second, ahhh... Kierstyn is getting big. Those cheeks are getting big too. So cute! Thanks for the update! We're quite disappointed that you weren't able to find a date to come visit. But we still have hope!
She really does look like a doll in those pictures. You've been really busy. I hope your still continuing to get better.
OK, I had vowed to not trek back and forth so much between UT and NM, but look at Kierstyn, she's so big and I just saw her two weeks ago.
I am headed that way soon!
Lots of comments! Love the pirate cake, what a crackup Jespen is in his Super Bat Boy cape, Kierstyn is just so cute and sweet, and the pictures prove it. Now I can't decide WHO she looks most like--Kierstyn, I guess!
Yay for 2nd place. And by the way I had a hard time not cheering for Daelin when we played against you guys. I just can't help it I have a soft spot for that boy.
WHAT A FUN POST! It was so fun to see all the darling pictures and hear about your family life. Your little lady is so darling, and I agree, there is nothing funner than dressing them up with all their bling! Enjoy it my friend, too soon they start wanting to have their own say, lol!
P.S. I LOVE that you can enjoy all the dirt and mess, you are wonderful!
Post a Comment