Monday, March 23, 2009

A Post for Posting's Sake

I haven't wanted to post because all I have to post about is boring pregnant stuff, none of which is either great news or exciting.  So I'm posting for posting's sake.  7.5 weeks left.  I can make it....RIGHT?!?!?!

Spring sports have begun and it is clear from the weather.  As soon as Kicks soccer starts, we get a little teaser and then it snows.  Nature didn't let us down this year.  It looks rather bleak out my back window.  

Not wanting to fall behind all the other insane parents who overschedule their kids with sports, music, etc. - we have soccer and baseball going on right now.  Daelan and Kiel are (thankfully) on the same soccer team and Jespen is on one, too.  Of course, we don't want them to get lazy *insert sarcastic tone here* so we made sure they are playing baseball, too.  Well, baseball is the sport of choice around here - it actually takes precedence over all other activities.  Daelan has both Little League and his traveling team going on.  What does all this mean?  That our weeknights and weekends are not going to be free until at least mid-June.  Today alone we have baseball for Daelan, soccer for Kiel (Daelan is obviously missing it) and McDonald's night for Fiddler's that we simply cannot miss.  So in about 15 minutes I start the run-around.  Kiel is doing homework now, then we'll drop Daelan off at 5, drop Kiel off at 5:30, pick Kiel up at 6:30 and Daelan up at 7.  Then we'll head to McD's for the last hour of the fundraiser.  Then tomorrow it's Jespen's soccer practice.  Wednesday is a soccer game.  Thursday is baseball practice. I can't remember past that - it's all in my phone/brain.

Well, off to run around!  Thankfully my energy is up a little over the last three days.  I even got on the elliptical this morning, though it seems incredibly pointless at this point.  

1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Hey there, thanks for the update! I have been thinking about you and hoping that you are feeling well! I am so excited that you are getting so much closer, WAHOO! I can't wait to see that little lady! Love you!