Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mr. Snowman

Jess has been asking me all winter to help him build a snowman, but I haven't ever been well enough, or the snow was too wet or he decided he didn't want to anymore. But last night it snowed the perfect kind of snow and he finally built one! All I did was help him stack it and make the holes so he could stick two carrot noses, two Oreo eyes and three Oreo buttons in. He wasn't interested in arms or a hat or anything else.  He rolled and built all the rest! Good job, Jespen!

Oops!  An Oreo button got soggy



He insisted on taking my picture with Mr. Snowman


Then he told me I'm too big - get down lower


J.R. took Daelan and Kiel snowboarding today. I'm more than happy to stay home with Jespen. I can't snowboard anyway and it's probably not a good idea to ski when you're 7 mos. pregnant. Jess has yet to enjoy the snow for more than an hour at a time, so we will give it a try next year. Well, J.R. will take the 3 boys and I will keep the baby company. I do love to look at the snow, though.  It's magical.  Warmth is better, though.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute Snowman! I am glad you got to play with Jespen.

Don't worry about Isaac. He just misses Daelin and he can be a little persistent.

Also I forgot to add the 1 Tb of minced dried onions to my ground beef recipe. Just in case you make this. I was making some hamburger today and realized I had forgotten an ingredient pn the recipe.

I would love to get you a blinkie. Not really sure how to but I will figure it out.

The Brugger Bunch said...

How fun!!! I cannot believe that you have that much snow! It almost feels like Spring here! You look beautiful by the way, way to be such a great mama!

Booma/Voina said...

I still say Jess' snowman looks like The Elephant Man. What a riot!

It's wonderful you got to help him make it.

What a wonderful Mom you are.

Petersons said...

You are such a nice Mom to go out and do that...I'd be all grumpy about it and use my pregancy as an excuse!
You're almost done!!! :)