Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Last week on Monday I celebrated my 32nd birthday.  I think I'm in denial.  Anyway, the weekend was truly the best weekend.  For starters, my dad and Verna AND my mom were here.  On Friday night, Dad & Verna took us to Ninja for a birthday dinner.  Then on Saturday was the baby shower and another fun dinner at Applebee's that night.  

You can't tell, but Kiel was so sick - he just laid on my lap the whole time.  Poor thing!
Daelan has been dying to get in a birthday picture for months - I'm not happy about being permanently displayed on the wall of Ninja at 7 mos. pregnant, but anything for my boys.

Jespen is always attacking Papa Kory
Jess just had to open his mouth to catch the flying shrimp
 See all that expensive dental work?  It's not even pretty!
J.R. always catches it - oops!  Not this time.
Grandma Booma & Jespen


Applebee's with Gia


Special thanks to Dad & Verna for two delicious birthday dinners and a whole lot of fun!!!!!

No comments: