Daelan worked really hard on his Science Project this year. He built an electrical circuit, then measured the wattage of three different light bulbs to show which was the most energy efficient. It is a really cool project! He loves science, too - it's his favorite subject. He will certainly make a good electrician when he's old enough! :-)Originally, he didn't place, but when I was looking at his score card, something didn't add up so I did the math and they had accidentally knocked 4 points off. I let the teacher know and it turns out he tied for Third Place, so tomorrow he gets a ribbon and now he goes on to compete in the District Science Fair. J.R. and I are excited, but he was elated! He could hardly hide his smile!
Congrats, Daelan, on Third Place!!!
By the way, this is the face he gives in all pictures. I'm not sure what he thinks it accomplishes, but it's way too much like his father's picture face. Silly boy.













4 comments:
Wow that's pretty cool. Good luck at District Daelan.
That is so awesome. That is actually one of the few things I don't like about the charter school. The fifth graders still have not had a science project.
Daelan! Way to go!! Such a smart young man, I love it!
AWESOME!
Awesome!!!! I love how excited he is about his project, lol! How are you feeling these days? You are getting so close!
Post a Comment