And now I'm looking back. Here are a few of our adventures and happenings in the final month of 2008...

Daelan graduated from the DARE program...quite an accomplishment, with lots of hard work and an essay!

We had the 5th annual ac dc Electric Christmas Party

The boys had WAY too much fun at Papa Kory's and Grandma Booma's with Pluto




GINGERBREAD DAY!!!

Christmas Eve dinner was at Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen's

The tradition holds strong...PJs on Christmas Eve

Christmas morning, Jespen awoke to find that Santa brought him a punching bag and boxing gloves!

Baby sister had a stocking filled with hair accessories!

Oh, how I love watching them rip into their presents.

Daelan is sitting on his present from Santa...a new drum set!



I gave up on trying to control the wrapping paper...it's too hard to bend over!

Here's the drum set...Merry Christmas!
DISNEYLAND ON NEW YEAR'S EVE AND NEW YEAR'S DAY...





This ride even smells like watermelons and gingerbread. Go California Adventure!
Looking back isn't so bad when you're looking at these adventures! It was a wonderful, amazing year and I am excited to see what 2009 brings us. We are SO blessed, undeservedly so. But our greatest blessings are each other.













2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a crazy busy December as well. I love all the pics of the boys opening presents. Christmas morning is so fun! I hope that you are feeling good!
I love the gingerbread city!
Also, I think Disneyland on New Year's Eve sound so fun. I think I amg going to try and start talking Tom into this idea
Post a Comment