We went to Ninja on Friday night.



Then on Saturday, J.R. held baseball practice so my dad went to watch Daelan and Kiel. Then we had lunch and watched Kiel's first basketball game. They don't keep score, but if they did, he totally won! Go Bombers!
The kids got to open their Christmas presents. I'm not sure why I get the revenge my brothers should be getting, but my dad sure has fun getting me back for something. He and Verna got them 7 Nerf guns! 7! I don't know if THEY even realized there were that many! They've already been taken away more times than I can count, and it's only out of guilt and obligation that I let them have them back.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Later, we did a little shopping, then hit the ward party. The kids got to ask Santa for their Christmas wishes, and afterwards everyone (but me) went to see Bolt. It was a busy and exhausting weekend for me, but filled with fun.




So, thanks, Dad and Verna, for an amazing weekend! And by the way, Congrats to Verna for passing her test. She's now able to open her own private practice!




So, thanks, Dad and Verna, for an amazing weekend! And by the way, Congrats to Verna for passing her test. She's now able to open her own private practice!












2 comments:
Yes, even though Verna also wonders why I want to get back at you and your siblings, once you are a Grandma, you will get great joy out of getting your grandkids gifts that are noticed. At least I didn't go for loud this time.
Question: if you have 7 guns and only 3 boys, how many guns are laying on the ground at any given minute? Better yet, if each gun has an average of 10 bullets, how many bullets are laying around on the floor at any given minute?
I love it!!!! This is my best scheme yet. Next year: presents with a million pieces each.
Read all about Jesse's surgery. What a brave guy!! He's amazing. So are you for keeping this up even though you're feelin' kinda crummy a lot of the time.
And thanks for including us in your blog. I feel so special!
Post a Comment