
By request, here is a picture of the non-kid tree. It is very small and short, but fits perfectly in our dining room. This was our main tree for a long time and it always looked so tiny and funny, especially in our last house with the 22 foot high vaulted ceilings.
For the first couple of years, it was all silver and white, but last year I added red and I am so happy I did! It gives it a little umph.
Here's a challenge for you...no matter what YOU think of your tree, I challenge you to post a picture of it on your blog. Every Christmas tree has such personal and special meaning. I enjoy decorating "my" tree, but the one I love the most is the kid's tree. It is truly so special. Many of the ornaments were my Uncle Jim's and my Grandpa Baugh's, both of whom are Home with their Heavenly Father. The majority of the rest were either made by the boys or someone we know & love. I did buy the sparkly blue and green ornaments to give it a little color last year, and the star is new because we didn't have one for the top. We always had a fairy. Who has a fairy at the top of their Christmas tree?













5 comments:
It's beautiful! I love your taste. I want to come see your house someday.
You know Josh is going to love this. He just loves your style.
PS - Josh can probably backup all your data should the new laptop ever break on you. I need to ask since it's a Mac and he works on PCs, but let me know if you're interested!
I love it!Thank you for posting!
Who puts fairies at the top of their tree? Not I anymore. If I want to see overdone Christmas decorations, I just go to Grandma Avarell's.
We loved your house decorated for Christmas. We also love the new Guest Quarters.
Love, Dad
How funny, I was just thinking about your tree today, wondering if you had matched the presents to the tree colors. I see you did and it looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment