Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater? I honestly don’t remember.
What Book Are You Reading? The New Testament
Favorite Board Game? Monopoly
Favorite Magazine? Metropolitan Home
Favorite Smells? Citrus, Vanilla, baked goodies, a fresh breeze, falling snow, a yummy lotion, babies
Favorite Sounds? An amazing voice, a tender touch on the piano, a newborn baby's cry, the sound of my kids laughing
Worst Feeling In The World? Depression
First Thing You Think of When You Wake? Breakfast
Favorite Fast Food Place? Quizno's
Future Child’s Name? No idea yet
Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,” I'd not worry about our stupid rentals
Do You Drive Fast? Not anymore. Precious cargo in the back seat!
Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? No, never have
Storms—cool or scary? Cool.
What Was Your First Car? Toyota truck
Favorite Drink? Ice Water
Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…” clean and cook a lot more
Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? Yes! I love broccoli.
If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? Blonde with lots of color depth
Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived. Running Springs, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline, Provo, Las Vegas, Cedar City
Favorite Sport to Watch? My boys play baseball
One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You. I don't know her at all.
What’s Under Your Bed? The floor
Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? Oooooh....maybe not. I wish I could say yes.
Morning Person or Night Owl? Night Owl
Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Over Easy
Favorite Place to Relax? On vacation
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Does Vanilla count if it's in a brownie sundae? I don't like plain ice cream, but I love it with other junk.
I tag y'all. Every last one of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I love quiznos too. Also I am not even shocked that Metropolitan Home is your favorite mag.
Post a Comment