Picture a table full of 10 and 11 year old boys in their baseball uniforms, crammed into a round table, eating chicken heart and "monkey tail". That was my Thursday night!
I am so bummed that I didn't get any pictures. I dug through my purse, trying to find my camera, but I thought I must have left it at home. Only to see it in the bottom of that deep, dark pit I call a purse on the way home. If I HAD found it, I would have some great pictures of Daelan's baseball tournament this weekend, plus a few of the team eating at Tocano's and eating ice cream at Spanish Fork's Glade's Drive In. It was really fun, even though I had to chill in the car for part of the games to avoid hacking in front of everyone. The fresh air was delightful and very therapeutic. The weather was perfect. My mom and Maria came and Kollin and BreAn brought their adorable girls, too. What amazing family we have! They made Daelan's week. I got to see them for all of a few seconds, but they were a memorable few seconds!
Only one more tournament until spring. I am surprisingly disappointed. Until then, we have baseball camp and basketball to look forward to. Oh, and my number one HATED sport - wrestling. Heaven help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
What a fun night! I love that your family was able to be there! You really do have some cool little boys! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better!
Sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the pregnancy again! You are going to have your hands full! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment