Monday, October 13, 2008

Reading is making me hungry

This is the yummiest blog I have ever found. My friend Dori posted it on her blog. I know Rachelle will love it! Please, please, if you do anything for yourself today, look at this blog. And look, and look and look. But be prepared for excessive salivation.
Prudence Pennywise

3 comments:

BreAn said...

Oh my gosh. Probably my new favorite blog that isn't from family or friends. I love cooking! And I love saving money. Thanks for the link!

Christine said...

Love this blog. Do you remember when the Hannah's and one other family owned that restaurant in Running Springs. It was a cafe for something. We were really little but I remember eating there. Ask your mom or dad. They will remember. Glad you got your appetite back!

Rachelle said...

Your right I loved it. I am putting it on my blog reads so I can go look at it everyday. I already know what I want to make first. Maybe if it turns out I will share with you.