I braved Wal-Mart yesterday. In a mad rush to avoid the meat section and any other food smells, we stuck to the disgusting, packaged crap, but I made it! I am so proud. Praise Zofran! If I am well enough to make it to Wal-Mart, anything is possible. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the laundry aisle smelled. I thought I would surely gag. I had my Ziploc bag easily accessible just in case. :-)
I was in such a hurry to leave I forgot half the things I needed, but I got lots of snacks....to ensure I gain all that nasty weight I always do. :-( Oh, the fun of pregnancy. I better attempt to enjoy it...it's the last one. I think it will be much more enjoyable when I can feel movement. I already look 6 months pregnant. No kidding. When people ask how far I am, I dodge the question with "not far enough to be this big!" No honest answer will ever leave these lips in person, but you all know I'm not far enough to even be noticable!
I saw my friend, who is having her 4th baby, and she is as big as me, but skinny everywhere else, so I felt much better. Sort of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Yay for getting out of bed and out of the house! We're still praying for you and the little one!
WAHOOOOOOO! Congratulations!
Hey Karynn, I wouldn't worry too much about nixing your blog radio. It only comes on if you scroll all the way to the bottom of your page, and like you said, it's easy for the viewer to just turn it off if they want.
I am so glad you feel better!!! I loooove Zofran what did our moms do with out it??
Post a Comment