Saturday, October 11, 2008

And....it's snowing

In an instant, I no longer wish it was summer.  It's snowing outside!  It's beautiful! And it sure does look cold. But I'm all wrapped up in bed, cozy and warm from the heat of my laptop. :)

5 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Ohhhhhhh I am so jealous! I LOVE the cold weather, you sound so cozy my friend!

Gerilyn said...

I am so jealous! I really do miss snow. Especially when you can just stay in bed and be cozy!

Rachelle said...

your blog is so fun. I am so glad I get to come visit. Also I wish we had another month of summer too, I really do!

The Avarells said...

Okay, first of all, bummer on the morning sickness, but CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!!!! And, second of all, I love fall! We are finally out of triple digit weather! Which means while you're all cozy, we are just starting to ride our bikes and jump on the trampoline again. What's snow???? ;)

BreAn said...

I love the fall too. Fall and spring are my favorites, the changing of seasons.
We had fun with the snow too...Kourtney thought it was so neat! Hope that you get feeling well enough to go outside and enjoy it next time it snows!