| Unedited, but sure cute! |
Kierstyn is 3. She is potty-trained. Between the gym (oh yeah, we opened a CrossFit/JKD/MMA gym in April) and the ball fields she has had one very unique potty-training experience.
So thanks to my pal Susy, I am inspired to blog again. First subject of importance? Kierstyn's funnies of the night.
Funny A: "The bright lights make me get fat. Don't turn the lights on."
Not even sure where any of that sentence could have originated, but we got a good laugh.
Funny B: " I just went pee. The pee helps me to be a princess when I get older. Like Cindarella or Cindapunzel" (Her own name creation for Rapunzel)
When I told her I had to write these things down, she got overly excited and said, "Oh, thank you Mom!"
Kiel and I are dying laughing.
![]() |
| Courtesy Asher Swan/The Spectrum |
In other news, Kiel and his team made the front page of the newspaper yesterday with their win over cross-town rival Cedar American Baseball.
Here's the article: http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20120713/SPORTS/307130037/Duel-end?nclick_check=1
And here's the text if that doesn't work: http://www.thespectrum.com/fdcp/?unique=1342415912122
Let's see...the goings on...on my 4th week of Paleo Lifestyle, been CrossFitting for 3 months now, feel pretty good, went off my meds - not sure if that's a good idea or not. So far, it's been good and bad. Still on Coumadin, forever, but I'm trying not to take my anti-depressants or anti-inflammatory and replace with clean eating, exercise and fish oil/magnesium/essential oil/holistic treatments.
Tomorrow Kiel and Daelan go to Scout Camp for 5 days.
Thursday I leave for Wash. D.C. with my sisters/madre/SIL/friends for Kalen's bridal shower
KID FREE!!!
I'll miss the little buggers, though.
More to tell...catch up with ya later!














1 comment:
soooooooooooooooooooo much easier to get at the p-ssy once they wear knickers, fun licking the p-ssy clean once they pee to
Post a Comment