Saturday, February 12, 2011

Picture Day


I ended up taking our own family pics at the end of last year and I didn't even get them printed out, mailed - nothing.  (Actually, I did send a few out on an e-mail.) That's what happens when you're a photographer, taking care of everyone else's Christmas pictures.  I did thoroughly enjoy doing everyone else's cards, though. 

The look on Daelan's face tells the story of the day - it sucked.  It was cold, windy, and I was the photographer for my own, non-cooperative family.  Me and my tripod.  Enough said.

I've greatly neglected my poor little blog, though I suppose not much is lost there since we've had a year of turmoil and craziness and my bad attitude would have dominated my posts.  I have a (slightly) better attitude now, though this year isn't starting off any better than last.  I have to remind myself daily to count my blessings - it's one of those times in life when the world is on top of me rather than me being on top of the world.  But I've been on top of the world, and I'm grateful.  Time to climb back up.
All that said, we are healthy and at least appear to be happy on film. ;-D
 
So enjoy this post - hope it holds you over for another few months!

I do enjoy reading all of YOUR posts and I try to live vicariously through your successes, joys and good attitudes.  

This is

one

bad

attitude,

checking out until next time. 


Hey - at least I have really cute kids. All of whom will smile, except Kierstyn.  She is the most difficult subject I've ever encountered.  One day I'll capture how cute she is in real life.

1 comment:

Trinity said...

Karynn, you look absolutely gorgeous in your family photo.