Thanks for posting pix of her, Karynn. SOOO sweet. I can't decide if she looks more like J.R. or Jespen! (though much prettier, of course.) Sweet, sweet, sweet.
Answer to prayers?
-
In my little home, with my little family running around the house,
screaming, fighting, wrestling, punching, whining...you get the jist of the
mood...I beg...
4 comments:
You won't have to worry about a shortage of picture of that princess! She's gorgeous!
I love that you dug a hole for your tramp. What a good idea. I also love your fire cooker. How fun. I love summer as well.
Thanks for posting pix of her, Karynn. SOOO sweet. I can't decide if she looks more like J.R. or Jespen! (though much prettier, of course.) Sweet, sweet, sweet.
She's gorgeous! You're not having fun having a little girl, are you!!! They're so fun!
Cute, Cute, Cute. I bet you dress her up at least 10 times a day!
Post a Comment