Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Parties

Carolyn (J.R.'s mom) had an Easter party for the grandkids last week. She's so brave! She wasn't feeling well at all, but you would never know it. The kids all had SO much fun, as always at Grandma's house.






Jespen and I were invited by McKell to a play group and he had a blast. It turned out to be the daughter of my OB/GYN's house. Her house is so cute!

It was crazy - there were so many cute little kids. It made me excited to start over. Jess is getting so big! He was thrilled that amongst all the "babies" as he called them, one of his friends from preschool was there.










2 comments:

Ashley said...

I know the girl in the purple shirt with the baby in the blue striped outfit, Taryn! She was my roommate at SUU. How funny!

Booma/Voina said...

Looks like fun! Good for Carolyn for hosting the part. I thought for a minute there were 50 kids at the party! My eyes were scanning ahead at the beginning of the post, but it was actually the word SO in all caps! Whew!