Monday, April 6, 2009

A Day at Red Cliffs





Um, yes, that is Jespen in his underwear.  J.R. dared Kiel and Jess to jump in the (very cold) water.  It was a toasty temperature outside, thankfully.  Kiel jumped in for $10! Jess just waded a little.  I was back at the picnic table, reading a book, oblivious to their father's shananigans.  
It was a beautiful day and though I didn't hike, I felt rejuvenated just to have been outside under the lush green trees by the creek.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Awesome photos. I so want to go now. I have been thinking about it for a few months. But I have been worried about possible shenanigans.

Petersons said...

That looks so fun! I love the scenery down there...all the beautiful red rock and sand. Aahhh....

The Brugger Bunch said...

What a super fun adventure~! I am jealous! Your pictures are so beautiful!