Life - our way.
That is so scary. I had never heard of that before. I'm thankful you put that up to get the word out with some information. Watching for symptoms is the easiest way I know for every woman to stay aware.
Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I will tell all the women in my family about this.
Oh my. Something else to worry about but am very glad I am informed. Thanks for sharing
OK, that freaked me out!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so scary. I had never heard of that before. I'm thankful you put that up to get the word out with some information. Watching for symptoms is the easiest way I know for every woman to stay aware.
Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I will tell all the women in my family about this.
Oh my. Something else to worry about but am very glad I am informed. Thanks for sharing
OK, that freaked me out!
Post a Comment