Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'll just pretend I'm on a Tropical Island...

When we went to Disneyland I was so sick of eating pizza, churros and hamburgers.  They have these snack stands full of healthy options. It brought a sense of thrill and relief - I didn't have to put one more piece of fatty, sugary mess into my mouth.  I spent like $4 on a tiny wedge of pineapple but it was incredibly satisfying. 

So yesterday at the store I saw an entire plastic tub full of these delectable treats - I had to get them.  I'm on my third wedge now. It's the best lunch ever.  You must try them.  Pineapple screams summer, warmth and tropical paradise - all of which are miles and miles away.  I'm trying to get a small piece of that Hawaiian lifestyle here in Utah.  It's a VERY small piece.

2 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

I love it, Pineapple is my most favorite treat! My husband just got back from Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and brought a HUGE box of fresh pineapple from there. I think that it was the BEST thing that I have ever had!!!

Gerilyn said...

That is so funny! I bought the same pineapple wedge at D-Land too, because I couldn't take another churro! Holy Cow Karynn, I can't believe you are so close to having that sweet little girl! I can't wait! And about Daelen going to Jr. High...what the crap? Weren't we just in Jr. High? Good luck with that!