Daelan and Kiel got involved and made some that were even cuter than mine! I never thought I'd see the day that my boys would be so in touch with their feminine side, but it has come. I'm sure it's fleeting, but I'm loving that they are so excited to get a baby sister. Kiel is the most animated about it...he went through her room and took about 60 pictures of all her little things.
They modeled our collection for me. I think they may have some new career options...


















Daelan's Creations

Kiel's Creations


The whole collection - we made 12!

Kiel calls this the "wedding" one. He also calls her blessing dress a "wedding dress." It is so sweet.

I think she has enough of the flower clips. The ones I bought are so much cuter, but we had fun and I think some of them turned out alright. Especially the ones Daelan and Kiel made.

This is the one I like best out of my own creations.













2 comments:
Okay, now I have a new favorite post. This one!
Y'know, I couldn't believe it when I found out Ashley made the bows for Makinlee's hair. And now I see the ones the boys have made! Holy moly. (I would normally have put an exclamation point after Holy moly, but then I remember your comments about them, and so I am holding back.)
Fun, fun, fun stuff. I think it's great that you are doing things that involve the boys in getting ready for their baby sister. Their enthusiasm and participation shows that they feel comfortable and excited about welcoming her to the family. Good job, Mom! (I had to use an exclamation point there.)
I love you and miss you all.
Great Job. I love that the boys got into it. I'm sure she will make them look even cuter.
Thanks for the recipe website. I have yet to make something from it but I checked it out and am excited to follow her recipes.
We are keeping the little girl puppy. Both boys have been sold and are going to wonderful homes. You'll have to bring your boys over to see them. In about another week I'm sure they'll be running around.
Post a Comment