
I was craving cake for two days and J.R. went and got me some! He's the very best. I was half-joking, but equally half-serious. :-) He did remind me how fattening it was the next day when I went for a second piece, though. :-D
I decided DQ ice cream cake sounded good, so he went and got me a whole cake, and I am happy to say I did NOT eat the whole thing. Everyone else benefitted from my annoying craving.
After craving apples and orange juice, amongst other fruits, I guess I'm allowed one indulgence over the nine months, even though my booty can't handle the calories. I just hope this was an isolated incident.













3 comments:
Wow what a great husband. And what great cravings. At least it is ok when you are prego. It sounds like things are going good.Miss ya
Wow. They say it's difficult to photograph food, but I can SEE the ripples in the ice cream. Looks yummy. I think I'll go scrounge for some vegetables or something, since I can only eat ice cream vicariously.
And yes, what a great husband, to indulge you so well.
MMM, DQ is me fav ice cream cake ever. That was so good of JR to go get it for you regardless of him reminding you how fattening it is *wink*
Sorry we won't be at the baby shower but we will be there when the baby is born!
Post a Comment