Sunday, February 15, 2009
90 Days!!!!
Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names.
Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.
I can't believe I'm at the 90 day mark! And officially in the third trimester. Woo Hoo! Baby Kierstyn has been kicking the crap out of me to let me know I should celebrate. I'm not joking - my kidneys feel damaged. I think she found her favorite spot. The boys all loved my ribs, but she presses on my kidneys and lower back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Hooray! That is such exciting news! You are almost there, Ta-Dah! My easiest baby was my most violent one in utero, lol!
you are on the down-hill for sure now. Unfortunately it only gets worse now. However, in your case that's probably not true. I'm sure everyone is so excited to meet baby Kierstyn
Post a Comment