
I decided, in the name of preserving memories, I better just break down and get at least one picture of myself pregnant. It's a small window, but it's more than I'm even comfortable sharing. So, here's the preggo belly. The gigantic one that's only 6 months, but looks like 9. Sadly, it's been this big for a while!
Maybe someday I'll look back and think it looks "cute", but I'm not counting on it since I look at all my other pregnant pics and throw up a little.













2 comments:
Ohhh, don't worry. You are not alone! I think we all feel gross when we are pregnant. At least you are brave enough to post it. I never showed anyone! And from what I can see, you look adorable.
So tiny you are. One day I'll show you my 6 month picture. It will make you feel soooooo good about yourself.
Post a Comment