The EKG is normal and I haven't heard about the other blood tests, but they didn't say anything at my appt. so I figure they're fine. They were testing my B12 and folic acid. I take a folic acid supplement so I'm sure it's OK.
But best of all, and the most relieving result of the entire week was the result of the Quad screening. Normal! YAY! Phew. She's as healthy as she looked in the ultrasound.
I am truly counting my blessings this week. The Lord and His goodness continue to overwhelm and humble me.
...I created a four month plan to buy all the stuff I need for the nursery and tomorrow I am ordering the crib. WOO HOO! My first big purchase. It is a convertible, as you can tell in the pictures, so it should last a long time, and it's a smoking deal. I'm so cheap. I technically still have my crib from Jess, but it is in SLC in Kollin and BreAn's garage and is the wrong color anyway. I've tried to get it a few times, but I haven't had room in my car since it's usually filled with kids!
I have to go slow because I need lots of big things - things she can grow with. I don't want to break the bank! As if J.R. would let me, anyway. :-)
I did manage to get the nursery spackled and taped today, so now I need to build up the energy to paint. It is ridiculous how tired I get so quickly, but like I said, at least it's fixable and not serious. The meds should kick in a few weeks from now.
















5 comments:
I love your crib...that is very close to the one that I was looking at. It is super cute and it is definitely feminine but I am just going to have to boy it up so I can use it for both later on :)
I love the crib. It is beautiful! My sister did the same type of crib and loves it! But better yet, I am so glad that all is well with both you and the little lady! What a blessing!
So, although I super love the crib you're planning on getting, I feel it's my duty to tell you that it would be NO problem for Josh and I to pick up your crib and bring it down to you next time we head south. We have the mini-van and usually take out the back bench, so it's amazing what we can fit in there. Seriously, we'd love to do it for you. Just let me know!
Oh boy, here comes the furniture!!! I want to be your baby. Instead I got the job of Dad. But I am not disappointed. I love your gratitude blogs, you can imagine how that makes a Dad feel, and I can imagine how that will affect your baby. Thanks for sharing.
Cute crib. I am glad the tests look good. Hey when are you painting? Maybe I can come help for a couple hours. I will be out of town alot in the next month but maybe there will be a day I can help you.
Post a Comment