I felt really good about a certain person being called in my place, so I mentioned her to Laurel (Primary Prez) and to my delight, she received a confirmation that this was the right person and (I think) today she was called. She is amazing and will do a SUPER job.
So, this is bittersweet because I have been in the Primary for 11 years straight, with the exception of one year when we first moved to this ward. How am I supposed to go sit in Relief Society? Won't it be too quiet, too serious? No, I'm actually excited about it....it's been way too long. Technically, I've never really attended RS for any extended period of time since I sat with my boys a lot even when I wasn't in Primary. I'm just so comfortable in there. But it's time...time to move on, time to refill my cup, time to let my boys attend Primary without Mom. :-)













2 comments:
11 years!. I barely made it six months. I so love R.S. and you will too!.
I was at this mothering convention this weekend and picked up all kinds of fun card and website info with cute girl baby stuff. Can't wait to give it to you.
I was also very sad back in October when I was released from Primary. It is a very sad day. However to my suprise I actually have enjoyed RS. I learn something that is probably meant just for me each week. Sadly I have not attended once this year because I seem to be a permanant sub back in Primary. Now I'm getting use to Primary again and it will be hard to leave again.
Post a Comment