
Maybe it's the turnout of the election...as if I didn't know it would go that way, but I still held out hope. Maybe it's the depressing Dave Matthews music crying out from my bedroom. Maybe it's watching the slow destruction of a once clean house. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones. OK, it's probably pregnancy hormones more than anything, but I am so weepy this morning! I am not an easy weeper, so there is usually a REASON for me to get teary eyed, but I can think of no good reason.
Truth is, I am so blessed. I have countless blessings for which I am deeply thankful for. My life is a wonderful one, full of love and fun and laughter and amazing people. I have a deep testimony of God the Father and His Son, my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am surrounded by selfless women who are such good examples to me. Thank YOU for being those examples. And thanks for letting me declare my uncertainty, my insecurity, my frustration, and my weepiness without judgment!













4 comments:
Hey, It's me, Heidi Raftery, I know kind of weird I am just appearing reading your blog. Hope you don't mind, I found it from reading Rachelles. I always love your posts. You are always saying exactly what I am feeling. Great minds think alike. This post was so weird to me today because I was at the gym this morning and found myself tearing up on the eliptical! How embarrasing! I think I was just thinking about the dire times we are in as a country and looking at the face of the new pres. really brought tears to my eyes. Like you said about yourself, I too am so blessed and I know we will be fine if we "cling to our religion" and maybe our guns too! PS That pic you have in Mesquite of the house is Geoffs cousins-weird!
It is a very somber day. I have faith we will be ok however. Sometimes it's ok to have a good cry. Especially when there is such a good reason as this.
I am sorry for your sad morning. Sometimes it is good to have a good cry. You have been a busy girl!! I am glad you are well and your family is doing good. It looks like your kids had fun on halloween. It rained here, we still went out but it was wet. Do you know what you are having yet?
Oh my friend! You sweet thing! Someone once told me, in fact I think it was my husband, that it is a talent to be able to cry. It is those sweet emotions that make us the mothers that we are. You have such a tender and loving heart, never apologize for that. Your children are blessed to have you as their mama. You are the one who will show them what a divine calling Motherhood is. And have hope, now that the election is over, it is time for us to pray for our new leaders and hopefully bind together as a nation. I was disappointed as well, but I have faith that in some way, all will be well. I just adore you!
Post a Comment