Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not a Twilighter? Better move on to someone else's blog!

My lovely sister-in-law invited me to see Twilight today.  I was planning on seeing it with J.R. on Tuesday - date night - but I couldn't say no to Cynthia.  J.R. gave me his blessing, knowing full well we will still be seeing it on Tuesday. 

I LOVED IT.  

I haven't read the book in a while, so that may have helped, plus I have the worst memory in the world, but this movie lacked nothing.  

I, like many of my fellow Edward devotees, was skeptical of Robert Pattinson, but he completely redeemed himself.  And Kristen Stewart nailed the part of Bella.  The other vampire actors were amazing.  My personal favorites were James and Victoria.  They looked better than I even envisioned them, and the movie pulled some things together that I missed, even after a second read of the book.

That's all I have to say about it.  If you hated it, post it on your own blog.  Cause I don't want to hear it!  :-D 

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I am glad you liked it. I told you Edward was good.

BreAn said...

LOL! Oh boy! I'm excited now! My mom, sisters, and I are all going to see it on Thanksgiving morning...I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

OK, I will talk V into going to see it. Kalen says she saw it... online, so maybe the sound wasn't that great and the picture small.

Dad