So, before it was even shipped, I cancelled the order. The only real drawback is that now I have to actually think of things to get people for Christmas. I really suck at this.
I am not going to delete my Cricut blog yet, though, because someday, I will get the Cricut. Maybe.
I'm sure most of you are feeling the reigns pulled in this Christmas, too. Even if you haven't been badly affected by the market and your goal is to save more dough. Maybe it sounds crazy, but I think it will be for our family's good. I always go way over board, and even though my kids may question what is wrong with Santa Claus this year, it will be better for them to get a few things they really want/need rather than all the things I love to buy for them. Of course, Christmas shopping IS my Christmas. It's my favorite kind of shopping. I never want anything - just to be able to shop, shop, shop for everyone!
So, to my two loyal blog followers - BreAn and Ashley, I won't be offended if you stop following my Cricut blog since there won't be much posting going on for a while! :-D













No comments:
Post a Comment