

I am beginning to create a list of must-haves for this baby. Thinking I was done (HA! NEVER think that unless you have had permanent things done to someone's body) I gave everything away, so I will be starting from scratch, but I'm determined not to go too crazy. This is one of those must-haves, though. Love this stroller. It has like a hundred different positions and is supposedly pretty easy to haul in the car, too. Shouldn't be much of a problem with the Super Yukon, anyway. And it's ridiculously affordable. Love that.
Other must-haves include a Pack N Play (in lieu of a bassinet and changing table), a sling/wrap (I'm a babywearer) and a bouncy seat thing. Do they make a combo swing/bouncy seat?
I do still have my Boppy, which is must-have for certain. Any other must-have ideas?













2 comments:
That stroller looks awesome, Karynn. The only other must-have I can think of is a car seat. ;-)
And yay! for the pregnancy!
A hooter hider...if you feed the baby off the boob!
Post a Comment