Saturday, October 4, 2008

I guess it's time




I suppose I'm doing well enough to announce this, though I'm quite apprehensive for obvious reasons, but pretty much everyone knows anyway.  I'm 8 weeks pregnant! We feel SO blessed to have gotten pregnant this soon after the miscarriage.  It was a fun surprise (to our doctor, too). I have already had two ultrasounds and they both went great.  The baby is growing appropriately and the heartbeat was 143 at 7 weeks.  Perfect!
So there's our news.  Hooray! And for the record, I'd bet it's a boy. :-D
I've had to tell pretty much everyone because I've been horribly sick.  I always get really sick, but this one is a bit worse.  I have a prescription that WAS working, but seems to be wearing down a little and isn't working as well anymore.  I hope there are only a few weeks left or I'll shrivel right up!

2 comments:

Petersons said...

Congrats! I'm sorry you get so horribly sick :( I know the end result is so wonderful, but it does make for a long 9 months!
Take care of yourself.

The Stokes Family said...

I am so glad that the ultrasounds came back good. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there :)