Jess and I are hanging out today with his little friend, Kamryn, while her mom recovers in the hospital with her newborn little girl. We played on Photo Booth for a minute. Here are the freakish results...
I love your blog! So fun. Your family is beautiful! So I take it you live in Cedar? I'm TOTALLY jealous that you finished your basement! We were gonna do it this summer, but things were too crazy. Hopefully soon, it's getting crowded, even with only two kids!
Answer to prayers?
-
In my little home, with my little family running around the house,
screaming, fighting, wrestling, punching, whining...you get the jist of the
mood...I beg...
2 comments:
I love your blog! So fun. Your family is beautiful! So I take it you live in Cedar? I'm TOTALLY jealous that you finished your basement! We were gonna do it this summer, but things were too crazy. Hopefully soon, it's getting crowded, even with only two kids!
Hey lady just checking in to see how you are doing! Have a good day my friend!
Post a Comment