

Gosh, I think my boys are cute. Here are the boys..all ready for their first day...last Thursday a.m., right before they ran out the door. Now I really can't believe school's back in session. The summer flew by way too fast. But here we are, and there's already homework! Jespen starts his new pre-school in a couple weeks. I hope he likes it. We get creative during the day...he always has some crafty project going on and we have been working on writing the alphabet and numbers 1-13. He can do most of the numbers by himself and he can copy the entire alphabet, even though he doesn't know the name of most of the letters. So far, he gets the most one-on-one attention, probably since he's so much younger than his big brothers.













1 comment:
Your boys are so adorable! What handsome little men! I love first day of school clothes!I just love you, it has been so much fun reading about your sweet little family! You are a neat gal my friend, and I am so touched by the love that you have for your family! Have a good day my friend!
Post a Comment