Friday, July 11, 2008

Kiel entered the waters of baptism!


I could not be happier than to know that my children are making good decisions, even at this early age.  They are truly righteous little boys and they are an example to me.  I am so proud of Kiel for choosing to get baptized. Everyone kept asking him if he felt different, and in his little voice, he simply answered, "yes." J.R. baptized him last Saturday and we had a little celebration at our house afterwards with Gia, Kalen, Papa Kory, Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Brian, Mike and Cynthia, Ganny and Pa. I wasn't feeling 100% and was enjoying everyone so much that I forgot to take pictures!  Shoot! I did get a picture of Kiel before he was baptized, though, with his daddy. Here are two of the heroes in my life.

2 comments:

Gerilyn said...

Congratulations Kiel!

Christine said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day for you!