Friday, April 18, 2008

The Basement






In case you were doubled over with curiosity about our basement, here is a little fix.  A BIG thanks to Papa Kory and Grandma Booma...we got our kitchenette cabinets in last weekend.  I included a pic of my rendering of the counters, though they are not yet installed. The family room is a lot bigger than I anticipated and so, looks a bit empty.  Well, it is empty.  It's expensive to furnish a space that doubles your square footage!
Still waiting on carpet for the theater and bedrooms, but the home gym, family room, play room, kitchenette and bathroom are pretty much finished. Oh, except that we have a toilet paper holder, but no toilet.  Someone got a little over-anxious! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! It looks sooo good. The last time I was down there the walls were being put in. I love the lighting and the black floor. It's like you guys have a whole new house!