BreAn tagged me, so...
The rules? Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player chooses 4 people, posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
MMM...who to choose??
1) Where was I 10 years ago:
Newly married, living in Las Vegas, pregnant with Daelan, waitressing at Chili's while J.R. was an electrician. Weird!
2) 5 things on my "to do list" today:
Hmmm....taking a shower definitely takes priority, then mail some fliers, go to parent teacher conferences, plan Family Home Evening and have Family Home Evening.
3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
If it was MY decision and no one else's, donate lots and lots and lots, probably most, to charities like Habitat for Humanity, the LDS Humanitarian Fund, children's medical charities, etc. Invest the rest, pay for college for the boys, help friends and family and buy a vacation home. A little plastic surgery never hurt anyone, either. (-: Well, not usually.
4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: pull out my eyelashes (creepy, I know) procrastinate the dishes, Stay up too late.
5) 5 places I've lived: Salt Lake, Provo, Springdale, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline
6) 5 jobs I've had: waitress, Office Manager, Interior Decorator, Real Estate Investor, and best of all, MOM.
7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me: My hair is naturally blonde. Oh wait, no it's not. Hmmm... I only have 24 teeth as opposed to the standard 30-something because my gums were too small to fit all my teeth and they had to pull my back molars when I was little. Bet you didn't know that!!!
I tag Brittany, Verna, Ashley and Christine













1 comment:
K I did my tag!! Thanks Karynn.. We need to get together... Are you coming up for Kurts Graduation?? I think I will do the dinner after.. Hope to see you!!!
Post a Comment