OK, I'll be a good sport, Britt. Here we go...
Tag...you're it!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. Real or fake, don't matter to me.
3. What was the last film you saw at the theater?
10000 B.C. awesome.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I hate TV, but if I have to name one, I'd say Conan O'Brien
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
1 cup cereal with 1/2 cup fat free milk and 1/2 cup orange juice. It gets pretty old measuring things, yes.
6. What is your middle name?
Octavia.
7. What food do you dislike?
Well, the whole reason I have to measure my food is because there aren't many I dislike. Maybe horseradish? I hate that stuff. I hate lots of condiments, like mayo, salt, and horseradish.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Oh, come on. CD? I download everything. Um, I love Taylor Swift and Miranda Cosgrove right now.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Yukon XL. It's really, really long.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Still have to say a turkey with cranberry sauce at Jensen's in Blue Jay. There are many close seconds, though.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Liar Liar pants on fires. Everyone knows, they just don't say anything.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
The new black leather jacket my momma gave me this weekend for my bday. Thanks mom!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere with more shopping options than here.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Silver Jeans, but other than that I'm not a brand junkie.
15. Where would you retire to?
St. George or Cedar
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
I have a terrible memory. This one was pretty good.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Never thought I'd say it, but baseball with the boys isn't so bad
18. When is your birthday?
I'm a Pisces...February
19. Are you a morning or a night person?
I've tried and tried and tried to become a morning person, but it's just not in me. I'm a night owl.
20. What is your shoe size?
7
21. Pets?
Not anymore. Except the pigeons and other involuntary ones, but we don't take care of them.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Our basement's almost finished. To me, that is EXCITING.
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
A famous singer/dancer. Except I can't dance.
24. How are you today?
Do you really want to know or are you just being polite? I'm sick. Getting a cold or sinus issue or something.
25. What is your favorite candy?
Sugar free fat free ANYTHING
26. What is your favorite flower?
Orchid
27. What are you listening to right now?
Jesse playing in the bath tub with his fake bad guys. It's amazing how many bad guys are in a three year old boy's world!
28. What was the last thing you ate?
Wheat Thins
29. Do you wish on stars?
Shooting ones, yes. Though I've noticed that prayers work better.
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple or blue
31. How is the weather right now?
windy )-;
32. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Some guy who called about a house I have. I didn't get his name, so sorry.
33. Favorite soft drink?
Diet Cherry Fresh Lime at Brad's
34. Favorite Food?
A great salad with yummy dressing
35. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had so many. But I still have my Cabbage Patch Kids, so I'll say those
36. Summer or winter?
Summer. Fo sho.
37. Hugs or kisses?
both!
38. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate
39. Coffee or tea?
Are very bad for you. Despite what scientists say. I have a solid source.
40. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Well, if you're tagged, you better post this again!
41. What is under your bed?
My bed is right smack on the floor, so nada. Just floor.
42. What did you do last night?
Ate dinner at my mom's, then drove home.
43. What are you afraid of?
psycho renters
44. Salty or sweet?
Sweet
45. How many keys on your keyring?
one on the car keyring, but I have additional keyrings! 10 on the church/house keyring and 8 on the rentals keyring.
46. How many years at your current job?
ac dc: 4 and mom: almost 9.5
47. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
48. How many towns have you lived in?
7
49. Did you get interrupted while you were posting this?
Yes
50. What interrupted you?
Kiel wanted some Kool Aid. :-D
Whew! It's over.
Tag, you're it....if you actually read this whole thing. I mean it. You're it!!! You know who you are.













2 comments:
I forgot all about those turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce at Jensens! Those were my favorite! My mom used to buy them for us all the time. And, yes once again, I am a big loser! I forgot to call you on your b-day! I suck at that! So, I hope you had a happy birthday!
I got interrupted while I was reading it, but I got interrupted by a serious baby blowout. This kid stinks so bad sometimes!
Love all the pics! I haven't been online in a while, so it took me a little bit of time to catch up.
PS - Happy Birthday on February 23, right? I suck!
Post a Comment