The boys dyed their Easter eggs last night, a simple symbol of new life, like the Resurrection of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Rabbits (the Easter Bunny) also symbolize new life; the fertility of Spring because of their ability to produce many young. (-;













2 comments:
Well, since Karynn didn't start boiling the eggs until 9 PM (after our fun day of picnicing and hiking at Red Cliffs, followed by Pier 49 Pizza for dinner!) we missed the egg dying...it was past my bedtime!!!
I love the blog, thank you! I scrolled from January on to catch up since I have been a slacker. Gee, wonder where Karynn gets that 9PM-egg-boiling procrastination gene?
I loved all the pictures! Every year I swear we will not wait until Saturday night to dye eggs. What were we doing Saturday night? Doing the Easter eggs!! I know I still have to call you. Only 3 weeks until the auction and my life will be normal again!!
Post a Comment