Monday, February 25, 2008

Brian Head, Feb. 08



J.R. took the boys snowboarding and Jespen and I like to ride the tubing park.  Well, I like to ride the tubes. Jespen went twice and called it quits.  He was a little too scared, though it's nothing more than glorified sledding.
The first pic is Jespen.  He was as bundled up as the little brother on The Christmas Story.  It was hilarious. The second picture is of J.R., Daelan and Kiel getting on the lift.  They are all really good, especially considering it's Kiel's second time. 

2 comments:

Gerilyn said...

Your boys are such studs! I love it! We want to take the kids up to Cedar Mountain one of these days to ski. We'll have to call you if we ever do.

Christine said...

They look so cute! We still haven't taken the kids skiing. How sad is that considering Darren and I both learned at age 5. I will call you soon, I still owe you an e-mail. Sorry, we have had sicks kids for over a week and I am going CRAZY!