A few Jorgensen basics: J.R. and Karynn have been married for 10+ years. They only know how to make boys, which explains why they have 3 of them. They live in Southern Utah and own an electrical contracting company. They are active in their LDS faith, enjoy living close to J.R.'s family, love hanging out with their boys, attend a plethora of team events and practices to which their boys belong, and still go on a date every single week. Anything else you want to know, well, you'll have to ask.
So, if you are a fellow blogger, please add us or whatever it is you do, to your friends and family list. We want you to be on ours! (If we can figure out how to get one)













6 comments:
I too like the "sis in law's" blogs and am happy to read and watch another... that means Mom will have to take the camera to more events. Now we will find her just behind the catcher, following the soccer refs and out on the basketball court shooting away.
I will always turn to this blog when I need to know about politics and breaking news.
Thanks for starting this! Love, DAD
Hi all,
I wish I knew how to do this (blog) I would definitely be addicted. I will check in and see how your's is going Karynn. Love you guys.
Aunt Melanie
Yay, Karynn! It looks good! I'm excited you're in the world of blogging now. It will be fun to keep up with you guys and see pics. of your cute kids.
Love,
Gerilyn
I totally linked you to my page, and now I'm going to head over to Gerilyn's blog and check hers out!
Hey Karynn,
I am glad that you decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. It will be nice to see more pictures of your family besides the quarterly mass updates that you send. Although I must admit you are a little behind. It has been nearly 3 days and no posts! Ha ha. Okay, so maybe I have been a little bored lately and am looking for some entertainment..
Welcome to the world of blogging! We're excited to watch for the new posts that you'll be adding. If its not on a regular basis, you've got people that will give you "friendly reminders...or threats! *wink*
Post a Comment